Although Twitter is nothing new, there are plenty of new users.
Paul Clifford’s ebook, Tweeting Church – Good news in only 140 characters, is the perfect how-to start guide for both individuals new to Twitter, as well as vetrean Twitter users who want to maximize the reach of their church, ministry or organization.
Paul covers it all:
- What is Twitter
- Why Twitter
- Your profile
- Types of Twitter users
- Who should manage an org’s account
- Follow or not to follow?
- Finding the right followers
- Twitter manners
- Finding followers
- Ways to interact
- Twitter ideas
- Choosing a Twitter client app
- Connecting Twitter with other social media
- Twitter mistakes
- Tips and tricks
By the time you’re done absorbing the Tweeting Church, you’ll be able to answer these questions and more:
- What is Twitter?
- What kind of account should you have?
- How can you regularly tweet without repeating yourself?
- How do you keep spammers at bay?
- How can you reach people that need to hear Christ’s message?
Paul Clifford is a down-to-earth guy and an active member of the ChurchMag community. He would like to giveaway two autographed copies of Tweeting Church — here’s how you can enter to win:
- Tweet this post!
If you would like to purchase a copy of Tweeting Church, you can purchase an ebook version via Amazon for an easy $3.99.
You just finished reading “Tweeting Church – Good News In Only 140 Characters [GIVEAWAY]” on ChurchMag! Feel free to comment on it!
We use the Standard Theme for our blog platform!