Session 7 – A Leader of Unimaginable Influence
Menlo Park Presbyterian Church and Author
- Too often we argue Christianity when we should be marveling Jesus.
- The critical event by which we measure time is the birth and death of a Jewish carpenter.
- Jesus’ influence endures regardless of those who try to impose it, and in spite of those who claim to promote it.
- We need a fresh explosion of compassion in our day.
- If you lead in the arts, will you make them shine with Jesus’s beauty!
- What is the main association people made with Christians this election cycle was ‘humility’?
- The first incidence of egalitarianism came from Christian literature. It came from Jesus.
- Jesus gives dignity to the marginalized.
- What would happen if the Jesus-impact on this world was greater than ever before in your generation?
- The reason that we marvel at this man (Jesus) is because his work isn’t done yet.
- Jesus in the hinge of history.
- The discoverer of the role of forgiveness in the realm of humans affairs is Jesus of Nazareth.
- The discoverer of the role of forgiveness in the role of human affairs was Jesus.
- Nero used Christians as human torches to light his camps.
- Dom Perignon was the name of a monk who created champagne before there were Baptists around to tell him it was sinful.
- The crucified carpenter from Nazareth is the hope of the world.
Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit posts appear courtesy of:
You just read Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit – John Ortberg on JustinWise.net. Take a moment and download my free ebook, “The Top 10 Mistakes I Made in Social Media”. It’s free and chock full of helpful info.