• 5,000 multisite churches vs 1,650 megachurches.
• 6+ million people attend a multisite church in North America.
• 75 of the largest 100 churches in North America have multiple campuses.
• Two-thirds of multisite churches are denominational.
• Average size of a church going multisite: 850.
• Average size of a multisite campus: 361.
• Average weekend attendance of a multisite church: 1,300.
• One in three multisites added a campus through a merger.
• One in four multisites have a campus in another language.
• One in five multisites birthed a “grandchild” campus.
• One in 10 have an internet online campus.
• Only half of multisite churches utilize video.
• Only 15% of multisite churches have 4 or more geographic locations.
• The majority of multisite campuses are within a 30 minute drive of the original campus.
• Multisite campuses have a 90 percent success rate.
Source: Leadership Network
What are the multisite facts about your church?